Monday, April 26, 2010

Thank You's!

I was spoiled by friends and family for my birthday this year and a few weeks ago I was in the process of making some Thank You's! I like making cards, but I sometimes find it hard to spend a lot of time on them.


So, I came up with this little idea. A really simple open card with a little fabric flower attatched to the top. I've said before that I like using fabric scrapes to make flowers and they came in handy here.

I added a little hair clip to the back and used that to attatch it to the card. Then when the recipient is ready to toss the card they can keep the flower for their hair. The cards where quick and easy to make and I felt like my time was well spent.

P.S. Damon's fits have mostly ceased, I'm not sure if it is the weather, but I know it has helped my mood. I haven't heard any tales of "Arch Enemies" lately either, so maybe that's it.

4 comments:

Cole said...

what a stink'n cute darling idea! I love it! I'm trying to think of something I could do for you.... :)

Straley Family said...

I'm thinking of something I would need a thankyou for too.

Elise said...

OH! Pick me! They are so adorable.

Cherryl said...

Your card looks darling and what a great idea. Hope your face is getting better and that, that never happens again. Damon is a great little boy.