Thursday, May 6, 2010

We may need a lesson in relaxation!

Last night Damon got a balloon while we were on a treat run. When I went in this morning to wake him up for school I found that balloon tightly clasped in his little hand. I'm not sure how much of the night he spent hanging on to it, but I wonder how well he slept.

On a separate note, what is up with the weather? I scraped at least 3 inches of snow off of the car this morning. I guess I should have parked in the garage, but really it's May.

7 comments:

Elise said...

Cute, Damon. I seriously can't believe the snow! We had SO much snow this year but it's been gone for like two months now. Today was in the 70s.

Mama Bear said...

My little guy sleeps with his hard plastic sword all the time. The seem to do ok, though I couldn't do it. But it makes for a cute picture.
We planted our garden a few weeks ago and I think we're going to have to start again.

Cordie said...

That is so funny, Damon, not the snow. YUCKY snow. We will be home in three weeks, I sure hope it warms up or I will freeze.

Straley Family said...

How funny! Kids do the most adorable things sometimes.

Unknown said...

That is so cute of Damon.
I know- I am SO SO tired of the cold weather!

Bryant and Jodi said...

Y a I did get it! Sorry I thought I had told you that I had got it. I loved the owl! So thank you it was really sweet to get something in the mail! I should be sending out birth announcements soon.

Elise said...

THAT IS CUTE THAT DAMON HELD ON TO THE BALLOON. HOPEFULLY THE SNOW IS OVER FOR THIS YEAR. IT IS IN DES MOINES.WISH YOU WERE HERE.