Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Quest for organization

still on!


A few weeks ago I picked up these simple carboard magazine storage boxes at IKEA for just a couple of dollars. They had cute patterened ones for a few bucks more, but nothing I liked. So, I bought the cheeper white ones and covered them with some wrapping paper I like. They fit in with the rest of our office and I think they are going to help keep me more organzied. Time will tell.


We also picked up these industrial shelves for our storage room awhile back. We have since started filling them with cans, boxes, bags, and other food storage items. I really like how sturdy they are, but I am worried that they might become cluttered and unorganized if I don't come up with some kind of system, soon! So, does anyone have any good tips on keeping everything in order and rotating items effectively? Please let me know.

4 comments:

Tara said...

Whoa! You bleed talent! I love your projects. You need to teach me how to recover things....I have a few in mind. Glad you got your present, it reminded me of you, I love it too!

Cherryl said...

I love your storage boxes. Your office is getting cuter by the day. I love your talents.

Cherryl said...

You know me, I don't know how to use food storage and rotate well. I just bought some things that are supposed to last 30 years. Broccoli, strawberries and brownies.

Mama Bear said...

How much did those cost?? I need some storage shelves.