Wednesday, January 4, 2012

It was a happy Christmas!

We started the week off with a Jon Schmidt concert. Damon remained interested even though it was pretty long and kept him up later than he has ever been up on a school night. Thank goodness the next day was the last before the break.


We visited with Tyler's grandma.



All traditional activites where on the list of things to do.



As well as a few new ones. Dad and I made chocolate covered bacon.



We had fun trying out my new camera remote. (Focus is sometimes as issue.)


Sleigh riding.





Being together. (Damon is on a Harry Potter kick.)


I was sad to see the holiday fly by so quickly, and it was hard to send Damon back to school this week. However, I love the New Year and look forward to lots of fun new activites. One of which is city league basketball. Damon had his first practice last night, and Tyler feels the need to remind me not to be one of those annoying parents. I'm working on it.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a fabulous Christmas!

Brad and Emily said...

Looks like you guys had a good Christmas! It's so fun to watch your kids play sports. I need to be one of those annoying parents. I'm always too scared to say anything.

Elise said...

Yay for Harry Potter! Damon is sweet. And Dad cracks me up!!!

Cherryl said...

Thanks for sharing Christmas with us!