Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Let it snow, I guess.

If it's going to be freezing cold we may as well have some snow. It's been such a brown winter and Damon got a new sled for Christmas. Just before Christmas we actually got some snow (which was gone within a couple of days.) Damon and I wondered what Zoƫ would think. Terk never loved the snow so her reaction was quite the surprise.


She ran,

she chased,

she jumped,
she ate.

She loved the snow! It's a good thing because it has been threatening for the last week and I think it is finally here. A little late for all the school kids though. Last night the district sent out e-mails saying that if it snowed like it was supposed to last night school would probably be canceled. We woke up to not a bit. It waited until all the kids got to school. I wonder what they would think if they got stuck there? It's happened before!

3 comments:

Just Lindsay said...

That first one, with her running... adorable!

Elise said...

Oh my goodness! These pictures are adorable. I can just see how giddy she was in the snow. How cute!

I hope Damon gets a snow day. Those are the best!

Cherryl said...

I am glad that Zoe likes the snow, even though you guys don't get much.