Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Happy Birthday!

What a fun day I had!
It all started when two cute somebodies made me breakfast.

We spent some time the park. Then we went to the pet store to look at the cute baby animals.

We played hot/cold and I found a little something from my littlie in the air vent. Sneeky! He was very excited for me to see that he got me some lotion, which he picked himself. He told Tyler he wanted to get it because he knows, "Mom has really dry skin." Awesome! He doesn't miss a thing.
Then the same two somebodies made me dinner. It was so yummy. Steak (on the grill) and potatoes (twice baked). Garlic bread, salad, and snow crab legs. Mmmmmm!

Happy Birthday to my sister Lori today!

7 comments:

Cordie said...

Happy birthday! It looks like you got spoiled, I wish I could have come for dinner.

Elise said...

Sounds like a great day! I love all the pictures and the editing you did. The dinner looks great. I laughed when I saw Damon hid your present in the vent. Remember when he would stick pennies in the vent when he was tiny? :) Sweet boy.

Qmann said...

Oh how funny. No they don't miss a thing.
They were so sweet for you, it sounds like you had fun. Happy birthday.
Amber

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday DoniLyn!
You are so cute... are you growing your hair out? I really like it. :)

Anonymous said...

You're so cute! Happy Birthday!

Rowland Blog said...

How precious! Your two cute somebodies spoiled you!

Cherryl said...

I am glad that Damon and Tyler were so sweet to you on your birthday. Cooking you dinner was such a nice gift.