Thursday, March 18, 2010

Happy Day!

St. Patrick's Day!

The day that means my birthday is in exactly 1 week.

The day Damon woke up to a little something from the toothfairy. (She visited us for the first time the night before.)

Corned beef and cabbage and Irish Soda Bread for dinner (I like to put green food coloring in the buttermilk.)
The day I finally got to run outside. (It was so nice, and everyone knew it. There were kids all over on bikes, people walking their dogs, the smell of BBQ....)

The day before I hear it is going to snow again soon. :(
Glad I got to enjoy it!

4 comments:

Cordie said...

You are such a fun mom to make an Irish dinner. I didn't do anything. :(

Qmann said...

You are awesome!! We're having our St Patty's day dinner tomorrow night, Quentin had a test to study for, so I was wondering if soda bread is hard to make? Did Damon like it? Wish me luck.
Amber/bunco
thefifthson.blogspot.com

Cherryl said...

DAmon looks so cute with one tooth gone. He is really growing up. Your meal looks so good. Every year I think I am going to make something good and then I don't. YOur meal looks delicious. I have been promising myself that I will make sugar cookies since Halloween. I really want to for Easter, but then there is all that chocolate I love. WE'll see. Have a wonderful day.

Elise said...

I think I'll remember it from now on because I always remember yours and Lori's bdays are coming. Your meal does look yummy! I agree with Mom. I've been wanting to make sugar cookies for each holiday for a while now. :) I love Damon's toothy grin. What fun years those were.... Yes I am very disappointed with AI this week!! I think she was so cute and I really liked her voice. I would rather see Paige or almost any of the guys go home before her... Enjoy New Moon tonight. I know I will!