Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Rexburg Temple


On Tuesday we were very excited to go to the Rexburg Temple Openhouse. We waited too long to get tickets so we had to go early in the morning. I set everything out the night before so we could just grab it and go. On our way I was putting on my make up and realized I forgot my mascara. How stupid. I had everything but that. Then as we parked the car (late of course) I was helping Damon get dressed and couldn't find his shoes anywhere. Tyler got the pile of stuff I set out the night before and didn't know the shoes were a part of it. It was a little crazy. He went without. In the Temple you wear booties over your shoes so we were okay there. At Old Navy I made him sit in the cart most of the time, and at The Olive Garden his feet were under the table so all in all it worked out okay. I am glad we didn't have much else planned for the day. I should have just bought him some more I guess. Dispite forgetting things we had a great time. It was so beautiful and I was very excited that Damon could see where it is we are when we go to the temple. It was a fun day.

3 comments:

TORI, SHAD, AND TY said...

Hi Donilyn
I found your blog on Cordie's and thought I would say hi. You guys are such a cute fam! I don't know how many times I have forgotten Ty's shoes when we go somewhere. Oh well right. Is your brother playing baseball with Dalton this year? Maybe we will run into you again at one of their games? Keep in touch!

Elise said...

Doni, I love all your new pictures! It was fun when I checked your blog a while ago and I saw Mylee on the top. I love how Damon loves his CTR ring. How cute. I remember getting my first CTR ring and I felt so big (or maybe it was one of my first ones. I'm sure I probably lost one and got a new one five or six times). I'm so jealous you got to go to the Rexburg Temple. I bet it was really nice. It is so funny that Damon went the whole day w/o his shoes! That's awesome. We'll probably do that in a year or so. :) We love you and miss you!

Cordie said...

I want to go to the open house but I don't think we are going to make it!! DANG IT!!! Hey do you remember watching Austin Powers all the dang time??? That was random! SORRY!!!