Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Confession....

... I am currently listening to Josh Groban belt out Christmas tunes, and thought I would share this cute pic of Damon last Christmas.



The season always passes me by too quickly, so this year I am getting an early jump on things (wish I was so good about my Christmas shopping.) This isn't to say I am forgetting about Thanksgiving. I am very excited and started planning a menu just today (before I put the Christmas C.D. in). What kinds of things do you have to have for Thanksgiving Dinner?

Today I am grateful for...
*Tyler giving me this C.D. last year, and
*Joshy's lovely voice.

5 comments:

Brad and Emily said...

I just finished putting Josh Groban on my playlist. He does have a lovely voice.

Natalie said...

My mother-in-law starts playing Christmas music before Halloween. I admit, a kind of like it.. Christmas often passes too quickly to really enjoy the great music. :)

Elise said...

I've been listening to Joshy's CD all week long. (Mylee bounces to it and it is adorable!) You know how I love him! I'm so glad you're doing the same. I love this pic. of Damon. He definitely looks littler. I think I can't do without cherry pie on Thanksgiving. And luckily, this is one treat Brady and I DO agree on. It is his favorite too. Rachel Rae makes cranberry stuffin' muffins that I hear are delish. You should check them out.

Jeffiner said...

Yeah! A new blog friend!!! I loved your Halloween costumes!! TOO cute, and those bags look way fun to make. I might have to try it out. I got my background on Leelou.blogspot.com. They have tons of cute backgrounds. Happy blogging!

Jeffiner said...

Yeah! A new blog friend!!! I loved your Halloween costumes!! TOO cute, and those bags look way fun to make. I might have to try it out. I got my background on Leelou.blogspot.com. They have tons of cute backgrounds. Happy blogging!