Tuesday, November 25, 2008

These Boys!

Finally, the party we have been waiting for since our pretty invitation arrived on a silver tray, way back in September.
So much time and effort was put into this party, and we had a great time!

We got cute gift bags full of all things Twilight (my favorite is an "Overcast in Forks" umbrella), followed by food, nail painting, limos, a charity auction, The Movie, more food.... It was lots of fun. Of 250 guests, Tyler was one of about 5 guys. I am still not exactly sure why he wanted to come, especially since he likes to make fun of all my favorite parts of the books. But I think it is funny that...

...the same day Damon attended an "all girls"(save him) birthday party. I just don't know about these boys.

Today I am grateful for...

*This amazing thing we like to call "The Internet" - This week our dish was not working on T.V. Night (Thursday), and we were so glad we could at least crowd around the computer and stay caught up on all of our favorite shows. Just one of so so many reasons I love my computer! But, staying in touch with everyone far away is number one for sure!

4 comments:

Cordie said...

I wish I could have had a cool party to go to. So did Tyler like it? I love that poster behind you guys, so fun!!!

Straley Family said...

Doni, I can't help but think that if I live by you I would be doing fun, cool stuff too. When were you moving to Iowa?...the cool people are waiting to hang out with you here.

Elise said...

Yes. We are! I have been checking for an update quite often. I need to talk to you and get minute by minute details! I wish I had gone to the party with you so bad! Although, Brady and I did have fun going together on Saturday morning. Good for him and Tyler. Every one of my friends were so surprised he was going with me. They said their husbands wouldn't go to it with them. Yay for our boys. They know where its at!

Tara said...

The party sounded like so much fun!!! I went with Stephen to see it last night and he liked it as much as I did. He even wants to read the book. I tell you what, our men are awesome! Steve even wears pink shirts once and awhile, I also know Tyler has some pink in his wardrobe....so in touch with the feminine (sp?) side!