Monday, November 10, 2008

Who's Ready...?

Christmas is so close already. The sights and sounds are all over and I really thought by now I would have more done.




















I had a little nudge last week when Lori asked me to go with her to a Christmas Gift craft night. The Christmas treats were so yummy and we got a bunch of really cute, and inexpensive gift
ideas.























This bag was one of the items that was really fun to make, and so easy. I thought I'd share the recipe.

Ingredients:
1 fabric placemat
2 yds. of ribbon
bow (or any cute embellishment)

Directions:
Sew on the ribbon and bow, stitch up the sides, and add a little notch in the inside to create a flat bottom. So easy!

It would be a perfect scripture bag. If I had a daughter she would have one in every color.

Know any other cute gift ideas? Let me know!


What am I grateful for at this moment?

-my sewing machine
-the phone call I just had with my cute sis!
-seeing my mom today
-dinner with Lori and Ryan last night
-preparing for the holidays
-chocolate

1 comment:

Elise said...

I loved spending Mylee's nap time scrapping and talking with you, too. I like to see what you are grateful for after each post. I can't believe I never went to the Christmas craft night. It looks awesome!