Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving!

Our celebrating started on Wed. when we went to the "Forgotten Carols." It was such a good way to bring in the holiday spirit.


Damon got a little restless near the end, but I think he had a good time. He insisted on sitting in the chair with the same number as his ticket. That meant that when I made him move closer to me (in an attempt to keep him quiet a few min. longer) we all had to search for our tickets and then find the one that had his number.


Thursday we had dinner at our house, which I think is great. My fridge gets filled with all the leftovers.


After our food settled we ran across the street to play football. It was such a nice day!

We had to end our day with a game of Monopoly. This was Damon as photographer, so it has that "looking up at everyone" charm, which only someone short can accomplish. At least we are centered.

My last November post. I am so grateful for my wonderful family and friends. Every one of them means so much to me, and I have something special to love in each of them. I am so blessed to be surrounded by those I love and be able to keep in touch with those who aren't so close.

5 comments:

Brad and Emily said...

Your turkey looks so yummy! Did you cook all of the food?

Julie said...

Yeah!!! I found your blog. I wish we would of been around for thanksgiving and we would of been there to play football with ya. The twilight party sounded like a blast. I got such a kick out of the "backwards" picture. That was hillarious.

Tara said...

I do hate pies, just made them to be traditional. I want to know exactly what that special love is for ME, assuming you are counting me among your loved ones. You can post on my blog, text, email, call or send telepathy, I will accept all forms of response. Ps. now are you jealous of my music on my blog? Just so you know, you are also a part of my "polka family."
Oh, keep forgetting to say things, but your turkey looks heavenly!

Elise said...

The food does look great! I love the park next to your house. Its great for getting a little exercise after getting stuffed! I'm so glad we can keep in touch so easily too.

Tara said...

!lolollolol .ti.egnahc t'nac dna srawcb gnipytma I nosaer emos rO .tey esicrexe ot nget'neva I =