Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Insideout and Backwards...

...was the theme of a party Lori and I attended last week.


It was really funny to see what everyone came up with. This was our take.
BTW: Jeans are so funny inside out, and very comfortable (I think it is the lack of seams). The front pockets are out of control. The tops were not so comfortable, especially the jacket.
Today I am so grateful for MY BOYS, Tyler and Damon! They are so sweet to me. I am so lucky to be able to spend time with them each day.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

I really had to stare at this picture for a few minutes to understand it. Looks like you kept well with the theme. lol

Cordie said...

Wow that reminds me of the movie Death becomes her, have you seen it? You guys look awesome!

Elise said...

This picture is great. That's a good theme idea... It reminds me of that movie too.

beck said...

Woah, that looks so crazy! I bet that was a very entertaining party!